Re: [tools-pmc] [dtp-dev] CQs awaiting PMC approval

Whoever "owns" DTP now (ie., which TLP, who's on PMC), the new features proposed will not be included in Photon.

IMHO it's too late to stick new features in after RC3, and I've seen zero feedback from the DTP community about the urgency of these new features - not even feedback from the original submitter.

Nick