Re: [tools-pmc] [dtp-dev] CQs awaiting PMC approval

The list in my head has this scheduled for post-Photon.

If the Data Tools PMC cannot engage in their role in the process, I can step in on behalf of the EMO.

Wayne

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 11:36 AM, Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FYI for Tools PMC review.

Nick

(apologies if this gets delivered twice)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [dtp-dev] CQs awaiting PMC approval

I thought DTP has moved to be Tools project now. Isn't this the case?

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 5:07 PM, Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey, I don't know who the DTP PMC is or if there's anyone else on this project still watching this list... but if there is, can I get a review of these changes?

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/119275/

--

Nick Boldt

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse Team