Re: [tools-pmc] Reminder to approve committer vote for Arpad Lovassy

So what are we doing with the titan votes?
We should either decline them or approve them. I don't like the idea of having them in limbo and honestly from the proposals it's not clear what are the merits for these new committers so maybe declining?