Re: [tools-pmc] Termination Review requested for VE Project

Hi David.

The Visual Editor Termination review has been declared successful.

Please post on your Communication Channel that your review was successful. After that your next step is to open a bug, assigned to Webmaster, with a cc to EMO and Sharon Corbett (cc'd above). The bug should lists the tasks to be done to archive the project, and reflect steps that you outlined in your Termination Review documentation.

Thanks,

Wayne