Re: [tools-pmc] COBOL Project

Can somebody from the Tools PMC please post a note in their mailing list indicating that we intend to schedule a Termination Review for the project in the first available slot in January? I'll assemble some documentation for the review.

Wayne

Doug Schaefer wrote:
There is only one committer and they are inactive. I'd opt for the help from the EMO.

Doug