Re: [tools-pmc] COBOL Project

There is only one committer and they are inactive. I'd opt for the help from the EMO.

Doug

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I only know what I see in the project's newsgroup.

I recommend asking the project to assemble some Termination review documentation. If you don't hear back, the EMO can help you put something together. All the better if somebody steps up and the termination review ends up being unsuccessful.

Thanks,

Wayne

Doug Schaefer wrote:
Are they interested in consuming or contributing? Or more importantly, is there a project lead dedicated to keeping it a live. We've been fooled a couple of times and I'm not convinced activity is really "ramping up".

I still vote to hold a termination review. If a project lead steps up before the gavel falls then we can keep it.

Doug