From: Anne Jacko [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 5:59 PM
To: Roy Ganor
Cc: Wayne Beaton
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Project Reviews

Hi Roy,

Thanks for sending the docuware -- we'll get back to you soon on that. Mentors must be a member of the Architecture Council. You can see a list of the members here: http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php

You will need approval of the Tools PMC to have the review. The best way to get that is to email the mailing list (tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx), so you could ask for mentors and approval for the review at the same time. We can't hold the review until you have mentors, so please keep me informed on how that is going.

Anne Jacko