Re: [tools-pmc] Request approval for Greg Watson as Photran committer

I'm pretty sure that Jeff logged in as committer to the portal, but there is no way to nominate for tools.ptp.photran. Do you see a link?

Just FYI, there doesn't seem to be any way to update project metadata either. See bug #269364 comment #30 for Karl's response.

Doug, we only used the email method because there was no other option. No-one suggested it.

Regards,

Greg