Re: [tools-pmc] Request approval for Greg Watson as Photran committer

It should handle subjects just fine. But ... I wonder if some clerical
error was made?

I see
tools.php.photran

Note the "php" instead of "ptp"?

That has the following committers:

Brian Foote
Bill Hilliard
Ralph Johnson
Jeffrey Overbey
Craig Rasmussen
Mikhail Sennikovsky
Leo Treggiari

Any of this mean anything to anyone?

From:
Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Cc:
overbey2@xxxxxxxx
Date:
04/16/2009 10:17 AM
Re: [tools-pmc] Request approval for Greg Watson as Photran committer
Sent by:
tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Doug,

Apparently the portal doesn't work for sub-projects, so we've had to
conduct the vote using the old email method.

Greg