From: Bjorn Freeman-Benson [mailto:bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:09 PM
To: mik.kersten@xxxxxxxxxxx; Tools PMC mailing list
Cc: 'Eugene Kuleshov'
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] RE: [mylyn-integrators] help with displaying task in editor

Mik,
I certainly didn't interpret your email as harsh - I don't think a follow-up is required.
I applaud the Mylyn team for "telling it like it is" in terms of what the community can expect in terms of response times to bugs: that's far better than just leaving the bugs/patches/contributions open without adny feedback at all. It's unfortunate that we all don't have infinite resources and time to apply to these projects, but we don't, so realism is a second best.

- Bjorn

Mik Kersten wrote:

I'm also concerned that my message below may
have sounded overly harsh.  It wasn't intended to be, so I'll consider
following up with an explanation.

--

[end of message]

Back to the top