Re: [tools-pmc] Re: Tools PMC Meeting

Uggh, the platform UI guys had the same timezone issue where we used doodle. And I thought I was careful to avoid the mistake.

Looks like we have four times for the meeting, just need to hear back from Doug and John.

Mon 26 10:00 AM EST
Tue 27 9:00 AM EST
Thur 29 9:00 AM or 11:00 AM EST

Yes, I am in for beer and pizza in Ottawa Friday.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---01/21/2009 04:05:02 PM---Added my info.  Not sure the timezone setting on the poll isJeff McAffer ---01/21/2009 04:05:02 PM---Added my info. Not sure the timezone setting on the poll is right. Seems that there are a mess of

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/21/2009 04:05 PM

Re: [tools-pmc] Re: Tools PMC Meeting

Added my info. Not sure the timezone setting on the poll is right. Seems that there are a mess of 0300 etc times that you are suggesting for the call. Not going to happen for me :-)

Also, for the Ottawa crowd, I have beer and pizza in my calendar for this Friday. Is that still going to happen?

Jeff

Anthony Hunter wrote:
      And make sure you set your time zone before you say when you are available (otherwise you get the wrong times).

      Cheers...
      Anthony
      --
      Anthony Hunter
      mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
      Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components
      IBM Rational Software: Aurora / GEF / GMF / Modeling Tools
      Phone: 613-270-4613

      Inactive hide details for Anthony Hunter---01/21/2009 01:52:22 PM---Hi Team, How about our first monthly conference call beforeAnthony Hunter---01/21/2009 01:52:22 PM---Hi Team, How about our first monthly conference call before January runs out?

      Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM

      01/21/2009 01:52 PM

      Tools PMC Meeting

      Hi Team,

      How about our first monthly conference call before January runs out?

      I created a quick poll here

      http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=92fpekn2khmdxn2q

      Simply add your name and click when you are available next week.

      Cheers...
      Anthony