Re: [tools-pmc] Re: Tools PMC Meeting

Added my info.  Not sure the timezone setting on the poll is right.  Seems that there are a mess of 0300 etc times that you are suggesting for the call.  Not going to happen for me :-)

Also, for the Ottawa crowd, I have beer and pizza in my calendar for this Friday.  Is that still going to happen?

Jeff

Anthony Hunter wrote:

And make sure you set your time zone before you say when you are available (otherwise you get the wrong times).

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Anthony Hunter---01/21/2009 01:52:22 PM---Hi Team, How about our first monthly conference call beforeAnthony Hunter---01/21/2009 01:52:22 PM---Hi Team, How about our first monthly conference call before January runs out?

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM

01/21/2009 01:52 PM

Tools PMC Meeting

Hi Team,

How about our first monthly conference call before January runs out?

I created a quick poll here

http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=92fpekn2khmdxn2q

Simply add your name and click when you are available next week.

Cheers...
Anthony