RE: [tools-pmc] Fw: Reviving the Visual Editor project

Mike,

I don't monitor that mailing list, but it's a  good point.  It was
unfortunate that repeated requests on the newsgroup for direct comments
from the committers on the project appeared to fall on deaf ears so I can
only hope that additional committers will have a little more time to
nurture their newsgroup community a bit more diligently.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             "Mike
             Milinkovich"
             <mike.milinkovich                                          To
             @eclipse.org>             "'Tools PMC mailing list'"
             Sent by:                  <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             tools-pmc-bounces                                          cc
             @eclipse.org              "'Michael Thonhauser'"
                                       <michael.thonhauser@xxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "'Erik Hecht'" <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>,
             09/13/2007 09:02          "'Chris Aniszczyk'"
             AM                        <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Bjorn
                                       Freeman-Benson'"
                                       <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
             Please respond to         "'Philippe Ombredanne'"
             mike.milinkovich@         <pombredanne@xxxxxxxx>
               eclipse.org;                                        Subject
             Please respond to         RE: [tools-pmc] Fw: Reviving the
             Tools PMC mailing         Visual Editor project
                   list
             <tools-pmc@eclips
                  e.org>

Ed,

You seemed to have missed Steve Robenalt as a current and active committer
on the project. See [1], [2] and [3] as recent examples.

That said, I am sure that everyone would be thrilled to have Philippe and
Erik join him ASAP.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ve-dev/msg01571.html
[2] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ve-dev/msg01572.html
[3] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ve-dev/msg01574.html