RE: [tools-pmc] Fw: Reviving the Visual Editor project

Ed,

You seemed to have missed Steve Robenalt as a current and active committer
on the project. See [1], [2] and [3] as recent examples.

That said, I am sure that everyone would be thrilled to have Philippe and
Erik join him ASAP.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ve-dev/msg01571.html
[2] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ve-dev/msg01572.html
[3] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ve-dev/msg01574.html