Re: [temurin-dev] Fwd: Temurin License

Hi Pramod.

The NOTICE file will be in every download of Temurin. So I can guide you precisely, which version of Java, operating system and CPU architecture, and installer are you using?

The file should look like this, taken from our source repository
https://github.com/adoptium/temurin-build/blob/master/sbin/NOTICE.template

If you tell me what you need I can help guide you.

Regards,
Tim