Re: [temurin-dev] Multi-license Eclipse Temurin

Hallo Martijn,

Thanks for the clear and quick response!

Regards,
Jeroen

On Mon, Feb 7, 2022 at 5:03 PM Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jeroen,

The license you want to care about is the GPLv2+ GNU Classpath Exception - that's the license which applies to the Temurin binary itself if you're an end user, or application bundler.

In essence, its free in as in use (no restrictions), and free as in beer (no $$)

Cheers,
Martijn