Re: [technology-pmc] [microprofile-wg] Release Approval forMicroProfile GraphQL 1.1

Hi Gunnar.

Thanks for your reply. I can appreciate that tone is a difficult thing to get right over email. I am happy to engage further with John and Kevin to explain anything that is being said in the email.

@John @Kevin  please let me know if we can setup something.