Re: [swtchart-dev] How to center the PieChart?

Hi Andreas,

I just opened the Pull Request to centre the Pie Charts and the Doughnut Charts.
I am sorry I missed this important feature.

Also, more complicated Pie Charts and Doughnut Charts have been made, and their implementation is mentioned in the wiki here https://github.com/eclipse/swtchart/wiki/PieCharts

I am also sorry that Trace Compass is facing issues with understanding SWTChart Pie Charts. If there is anything I can do to make it more accessible or document it better, I would like to know how I can help..

Also Phillip, if there is anything about the Pie Charts or Doughnut Charts that you would like me to improve on, let me know.. My placements will be completed by the first week of December, so I can get started then...

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu