[swtchart-dev] How to center the PieChart?

Quick question: How can I center the pie chart?

As you can see from the screenshot, the legend is placed at the bottom. I would love to have the pie chart centered.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-09 um 20.25.13.png

And: does anybody have sample code with more complex examples. SingleLevelDoughnutChartExample is very simple and does not use the model. tracecompass seems to (still?) use their own implementation.

Thanks,

Andreas.

Back to the top