Re: [sumo-user] Manual setup between phase state character and lane character and of connection in traffic light

Hi Andrea,

Relevant tests can be found here: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/tree/main/tests/netconvert/import/XML/alter_tls_program

You specify it in the TLL plain XML file format and can use one linkIndex value for more connections to replicate a signal group responsible for multiple movements. It is not necessary to have the same number of link indices and connections, although this is the standard for TL programs in SUMO.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----