Re: [sumo-user] Modeling a cable car/gondola system

Hi Harald and Mirko,

Thanks for the information and resources. My first attempt will likely be to model the cabins as a tramway.

Harald, the goal of the model is to compare the overall performance of the cable car system to other more traditional modes (tram, bus, etc.) in the same study area.

Best,

Griffin