Re: [sumo-user] Modeling a cable car/gondola system

Hi Griffin,

I can't remember any study focusing on cable cars in SUMO. Some work which may have something in common was this one: "Personal Rapid Transit simulations with SUMO" (p. 102). There is no dedicated vehicle class for cable cars either.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----