Re: [sumo-user] Support for NWWriter_OpenDrive

Hello,

The latest development version (available at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version) supports export of signal ids.
With regard to version support, we are selectively supporting features from all versions depending on requirements of ourselves, project partners and the wider community.
For a list of open issues, see https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues?page=2&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+opendrive
The recommended approach is to try importing your favored version and then reporting any new issues you encounter (or extending an existing issue with further information).

regards,
Jakob