[sumo-user] Support for NWWriter_OpenDrive

Hello,

 I have noticed that the OpenDrive converter (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/main/src/netwrite/NWWriter_OpenDrive.cpp  line322 )  has the signals tag included, but so far it is empty. I was wondering are there any plans in the near future of mapping the traffic signals from  SUMO.net.xml files to OpenDrive files.  Also, can I ask what are the current plans on updating the OpenDrive to the new version?

Thank You and kind regards,

Gregor Ovsenjak.

Back to the top