Re: [sumo-user] Building Walking Areas from Polygons

Thanks for the example input.
The problem was due to the geometry type of your data and has now been fixed (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/10100)

regards,
Jakob

Am Mo., 31. Jan. 2022 um 16:21 Uhr schrieb Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>:
Polyconvert can work without without a  net-xml file and generates geo-coded shapes which can be put into any geo-referenced network.
One approach might be to use those imported polygons to generate additional netconvert input that sets the walkingarea shapes: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Networks/PlainXML.html#walking_areas
This wouldl require coding on your part (pull request welcome).
Please send me a sample input if you cannot get polyconvert to run.

regards,
Jakob