[sumo-user] Simulation duration effect

Hi Sumo Users,I am confused about simulation output. I am using vehsPerHour attribute in flow definition,for my example vehsPerHour=2000 begin=0 end=3600.Simulation duration is also 3600 second.I am getting the output by tripinfo output file.But some vehicle has not arrived their destination in simulation duration.Thus tripinfo output file is not as expected. Should I wait until all vehicles arrived? For different traffic demand scenario, it causes different simulation duration. What should be the correct approach? Thanks for help. Regards.

Back to the top