[sumo-user] Mobility with different mode of transport

Hello everyone

Below are the steps that I am following to  create a scenario

1) Creating an additional file of TAZ through NETEDIT
2) Converting the taz file using "edgesInDistricts.py"
3) Creating the OD matrix file
4) Using "od2trips" and then "duarouter " to generate trips.xml and rou.xml files respectively

The problem is I do not understand in which step should I introduce the ratio about different modes of transport, Because by the above method, I am only having private cars in my model.  I know about "open Wizard". But is there any way other than that?

Regards
S3M

Syed Şah Sultan Mohiuddin

Sender notified by