Re: [sumo-user] The latest release: Vehicle occupancy information collection

This information is only available through the gui at the moment. However, the need for TraCI additions has been recognized already: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/9883

Am Di., 25. Jan. 2022 um 17:43 Uhr schrieb 何润恺 <h772021995@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello Dear Sumo Team and Users,

I am excited for the latest release 1.12.0, the new features of parking searching will provide a great help for our work.

I would like to ask how to get the the information of “ Vehicles now collect occupancy information for all parkingareas along the way during parking search. Issue #9645”.

Is this information available through traci  during the sumo running?

BR,
Runkai