Re: [sumo-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: SUMO simulation and route file

That might be the problem. Thank you Qichao!

Rachael

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 11:28 AM Qichao Wang <qichao@xxxxxx> wrote:
[Caution: Email from External Sender. Do not click or open links or attachments unless you know this sender.]

Do you have vehicles in the buffer? If the injection edges were congested, the vehicles may need to stay in the buffer before being able to be placed on the edges.

Qichao