[sumo-user] SUMO simulation and route file

Hello,

In the route file, I defined that the last departure time of the vehicle is 3599s, so after 3599s there is no new route as defined in the route file. However, in the simulation, I can see vehicles departing from some edge after 3599s. Could you please let me know what might be the problem?

Thanks,
Rachael

--
Rachael(Yuqiu) Yuan, Ph.D student