Re: [sumo-user] Using a Netgenerate network

The TraCI4Traffic Lights tutorial is special insofar it generates the traffic with route definitions that are hard-coded in the python script.
This doesn't scale well to larger networks.
SUMO provides a larger number of tools to define traffic so just take your pick: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/index.html#demand_modelling
For starters, randomTrips.py is probably the easiest thing to use.
The qickest way to define your induction loops is probably with netedit.

regards,
Jakob