[sumo-user] Using a Netgenerate network

Hello all,
I am a relatively new user to SUMO and am trying to expand out the "TraCI4Traffic Lights" tutorial.  This tutorial only has 2 roads and 1 intersection and I am attempting to try out different networks using netconvert.
I am using netconvert to generate a .net.xml file but obviously I cannot just replace the .net.xml file in the "TraCI4Traffic Lights" tutorial as we are now operating with a totally different network, and the other files need changes in order to operate together.
I was wondering if anyone knew how to make the accompanying files to a netgenerate .net.xml file so that the whole simulation will work.
Thank you,
Billy

Back to the top