Re: [sumo-user] Randomise the aimulationa

My problem got solved. Thank you!

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 5:00 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
jtrrouter definitely responds to changing seeds in our tests. The only special case where it would not, is where each edge has at most one permitted turn direction in the turn ratio files. When in doubt, post your input files.

Am Mi., 22. Dez. 2021 um 19:07 Uhr schrieb Royal Bhandari <royalbhandari6@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I followed the document but I am having issues with producing random results. I have imputed the following command in the command line.

>jtrrouter -r=Ecommerce.rou.xml --turn-ratio-files=Ecommerce.turns.xml -n=Ecommerce.net.xml -o=flow_after_turns.rou.xml --begin=0 --end=3600  --seed 7

However, the output file, "flow_after_turns.rou.xml" has the same flows irrespective of --seed 7 or even if I use --random true.

Please, let me know if I am missing something.

Regards,
Royal