Re: [sumo-user] Randomise the aimulationa

Hello,

I followed the document but I am having issues with producing random results. I have imputed the following command in the command line.

>jtrrouter -r=Ecommerce.rou.xml --turn-ratio-files=Ecommerce.turns.xml -n=Ecommerce.net.xml -o=flow_after_turns.rou.xml --begin=0 --end=3600  --seed 7

However, the output file, "flow_after_turns.rou.xml" has the same flows irrespective of --seed 7 or even if I use --random true.

Please, let me know if I am missing something.

Regards,
Royal