Re: [sumo-user] Xbox Game Bar not capturing video correctly

I've never tested the Game Bar with SUMO.
My guess would be that the current Game Bar version doesn't fully support the older OpenGL API calls that SUMO is using (whereas an older version did).
You could verify this by testing an older version of SUMO to check if that makes a difference.
See https://sourceforge.net/projects/sumo/files/sumo/