[sumo-user] Xbox Game Bar not capturing video correctly

When I use the Game Bar to capture video of a SUMO simulation, the video frame is the correct size, but the SUMO screen is only 2/3 of actual size and the rest is black. The last time I used SUMO a couple of years ago, this did not happen. The Game Bar correctly captures other windows, like my browser. Only the SUMO window gets letterboxed. Has anyone else seen this? I'm running SUMO 1.11.10 on Windows 10 64-bit.

Back to the top