Re: [sumo-user] Large-Scale Model Calibration

Hello,
- many vehicle type parameters that you would use to calibrate a microscopic simulation have little or no effect in meso: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Meso.html
- if you call duarouter just once then you will likely get lots of congestion due to lack of proper traffic assignment: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Dynamic_User_Assignment.html
- many forms of congestion and deadlock arise due to network model issues. It doesn't make much sense to calibrate traffic parameters before solving the network issues first

regards,
Jakob
re