Re: [sumo-user] Obtaining the estimated time of arrival of the vehicle

In the simulation, there are some random factors that affect vehicle speed. See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Randomness.html
You can eliminate them by re-configuring the vType with sigma="0" speedDev="0".
Note, that there can still be interaction at junctions which are not predicted by duarouter.