[sumo-user] Simulation with the option "scale"

Hi All,
I'd like to confirm about the otpion "scale" in the simulation of SUMO.
As described in the SUMO documents,
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/sumo-gui.html
The 'Scale Traffic' input in the top menu bar allows scaling the amount of traffic up and down. This works as for the sumo option --scale. The frequency / probability of any loaded flows is scaled in proportion and any newly loaded vehicles will be scaled as well.

If one of my vehicle flow is defined as 25 from time 0s to 3600s, and the scale factor is defined as 0.1, then what's the result? 2 or 3?

Back to the top