Re: [sumo-user] Issues using emissionClass and vTypeDistribution

The option --types for ptlines2flows.py only uses categories from OSM. The easiest solution is to set option --no-vtypes (do nwrite vtypes in the output) and then rename your vehicle distribution to the types used in the generated ptline flows. Your own type distributions can then be loaded together with the public transport file.