[sumo-user] Issues using emissionClass and vTypeDistribution

Hello everyone,
I'm a new user in SUMO and as I have been doing simulations I've found an issue I don't know how to solve.

I want to define an vTypeDistribution with, for now, 2 vehicle classes and each one with different emission classes. To do this, I create an additional file just after run netconvert and this additional file is use to create the routes and the trips files. This is how I create the additional file:

echo "<additional>
    <vTypeDistribution id='typedist1'>
        <vType id='type1' emissionClass='PC_G_EU5' accel='0.8' length='5' maxSpeed='18' probability='0.9' vClass='passenger'/>
        <vType id='type2' emissionClass='Bus' accel='1.8' length='15' maxSpeed='15' probability='0.1' vClass='bus'/>
    </vTypeDistribution>
</additional>" > $add_file

The problem is that if I remove the emissionClass parameter in the lines above, the simulation runs properly, but including the emissionClass parameters in each of the 2 vTypes, I got this warning for every vehicle in my simulation
Warning: The vehicle type 'typedist1' for vehicle '998' is not known.

What am I doing badly? I attach the script in which I do all the steps to run the sumo simulation.
Best regards,
Alejandro
--
Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez