[sumo-user] black screen in sumo-gui and netedit

Hi,
I have a problem with displaying anything in sumo-gui and netedit. I can see only the black screen, even if I load an easy example from the documentation.
A few days ago it all worked good, I didn't change anything and since yesterday is black. (if I make the window smaller then it gets green)
If I load the whole simulation in sumo-gui then the whole action seems to take part, but with a black screen.

I tried on different SUMO versions (one from today and one which worked for me before) and with the same result.
When I run for example  'sumo -n yournet.net.xml -v' and 'netconvert -s yournet.net.xml -v' in the console then it runs correctly.
I also updated my system, before the problem was on ios Catalina and now on Big Sur nothing changed.
I also checked the output of CMake and all the things needed are installed. "The output of the CMake configuration process will show you which libraries have been found on your system and which SUMO features have been enabled accordingly"

As I run out of the ideas about how to fix, maybe you have some?
Zrzut ekranu 2020-12-18 o 19.02.35.png
Zrzut ekranu 2020-12-18 o 19.02.32 1.png

best,
Weronika

Back to the top