Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles not following Traffic Signal with traci.

Attached are the screenshots of the model running with Traci. Actually none
of my vehicles following traffic lights. Screenshot (Error with Traci) is
showing the list of warning messages that I am receiving while running the
model with Traci only. When I am running the model with sumo-gui directly, I
am not getting any error messages, and my vehicles also following signal
lights.

I created my traffic signals manually through NETEDIT. Looking forward to
hearing from you at your earliest.