Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles not following Traffic Signal with traci.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

How can find if the problem is in xml file?  Actually, I use netconvert
command as written below to generate my network file.

"netconvert --osm-files oz.osm --output-file oz.net.xml --geometry.remove
--roundabouts.guess --ramps.guess --junctions.join --tls.guess-signals
--tls.discard-simple --tls.join"

Through this netconvert command, my network was not showing traffic signals
on any intersections (I don't know whether it should show or not). So I
created some after generating trips and routes files. For the trips, I took
help from randomTrips.py from Cmd, and for the routes, I used duarouter
command.