Re: [sumo-user] Creating a highway exit/entry scenario

Hi Branka,
the generated plain file contains only one edge which has three lanes so
everything is fine.
Your definition of the third node is fine, you just need to split your
edge and let one part run from gneJ1 to gneJ3 and one from gneJ3 to
gneJ2. (You can achieve this in netedit as well by doing a right click
on the edge and select "split here".) Then add another node J4 and an
edge from gneJ3 to gneJ4.

Best regards,
Michael