Re: [sumo-user] Moving Pedestrians after Spawning via C++

In version 1.6.0, at least one simulation step must be performed after adding a person to make it switch to walking (after which moveToXY can be used).
In the latest development version (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version), moveToXY will automatically put the person from the stopped state into walking state.

regards,
Jakob