Re: [sumo-user] DFROUTER Detector type is discarded for most of detectors

The documentation in above-mentioned link says to use the speed in km/hr and
time is in minutes.
In your previous email, you replied to me that speed to be used in the flow
file is in m/s. Could you please confirm the unit for speed once again?

Sorry for that. detector flow files are pretty much the only place where speed is in km/h (just as they are the only place where time is in minutes).
The documentation at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/HighwayDetector.html was incorrect and has now been fixed.
Note, that flowrouter completely ignores the speed data and only makes use of flows.

Detector;RouteFlow;DetFlow;ratio
139D2_L;4997.0;4997.0;0.0
139D2_R;4997.0;4997.0;0.0
139H116_SB;4652.0;4652.0;0.0

could you please tell me what RouteFlow, DetFlow, ratio in this output of
flowFromRoutes.py represent?

RouteFlow is the total number of vehicles that pass a detector according to the input route file
DetFlow is the total number of vehicle that pass a detector according to the flow file
ratio is (routeFlow - detFlow) / detFlow

regards,
Jakob

Back to the top