Re: [sumo-user] netconvert opendrive 1.5

There is support
The error is unrelated to new 1.5 features. You can find a list of missing features at https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6695
According to Section 5.3.9.1 of the OpenDrive 1.5 Sprecification, the signal type cannot be empty (though it may be set to -1 or "none").
You should be able to suppress this error by setting netconvert option --ignore-errors but I recommend fixing your input file.
regards,
Jakob