Re: [sumo-user] Number of vehicles in each timestep changes

Thanks, Jakob!

Em qua, 25 de mar de 2020 18:08, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Some outputs such as meanData output allow setting begin and end times for their output.
For fcd-output this is not possible directly. There are several workarounds:
- export output for the whole simulation, then cut of the undesired parts in post-processing (the output is order by time which makes this easy)
- save the simulation state at some point. Then load the simulation from this state and start the output (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/SaveAndLoad.html#know_issues)
- only equip some of the vehicles with a fcd device but set a large radius that covers the whole network (device.fcd.radius). The output will then be limited to the time where these vehicles active

regards,
Jakob