Re: [sumo-user] how to use the other shortest path algorithms in the SUMO

applications that perform routing support the option --routing-algorithm

Am Mi., 19. Juni 2019 um 04:31 Uhr schrieb Jane Cheung <cheung180515@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear all,
If I would like to use the other shortest path algorithms( that is included in SUMO) in SUMO, how could I do?
The method that I could  come up with is to modify configuration file C++  in SUMO.
So, my question is:
1) If the solution method is right, which files that I need to modify?
2) Are there other  solutions that I could use to realize my aim?

Thanks for your patience and help!

Best regard!

Jane